Are you experiencing water infiltration problems in your basement or the lower levels of your home even though you have a drainage system?
Different factors may explain these infiltration problems:
- Absence of a drain if your home is more than 50 years old
- Your drainage system’s wear if it is more than 40 years old
- The kind of soil (clay soil causes strong pressure on foundations, which can cause cracks and resulting water infiltration).
- Lastly, it is also possible that your infiltration problems are due to the soil configuration, in particular when the water table is flush with the surface.
In all cases, you can remedy the issue by having a submersible pump installed. This device will draw water from your drain or from the water table and evacuate it into the municipal sewer system.
You absolutely must call a certified craftsperson to carry out this type of work.
Monsieur Fissure is a leading professional in the Outaouais region. We will help you choose the right submersible pump according to your needs. There is a solution for every situation, but you need to find the most appropriate one based on the kind of soil on your land and your home’s construction features.
Monsieur Fissure handles all the steps to install a submersible pump:
- Find the best location
- Dig a pump well
- Install the electrical supply
Wait no longer and contact Monsieur Fissure to do a diagnosis and provide you with a free estimate!